CLICK HERE to go to our new Facebook page, like and follow us to be entered for a chance to win a $200 Windsor Jewelers gift card!
Stay connected for special events, offers and more! See complete contest rules below.
WINDSOR JEWELERS NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOLLOWERS OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, INCLUDING ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, AND UNDERSTANDS THAT THE RESULTS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AS DETERMINED BY THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, ARE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to new followers on Windsor Jewelers’ new Facebook page (@OfficialWindsorJewelersNC) who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of North Carolina, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Windsor Jewelers, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Windsor Jewelers as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: The contest runs 09/15/2022 through 10/31/2022. Entries will be accepted online starting 09/15/2022 and ending on 10/31/2022.
4. How to Enter: You must ”like” and follow @OfficialWindsorJewelersNC. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Windsor Jewelers. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Windsor Jewelers.
5. Prizes: Winners of the Campaign will each receive a $200 Windsor Jewelers Gift Card. Each Winner must be able to pick up their prize at either Windsor Jewelers location. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Windsor Jewelers to use Winners’ name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: One Winner will be selected by random drawing each week of the Campaign (for a total of 6 Winners) under the supervision of Studio 31 Marketing (agent for Windsor Jewelers). Winners will be notified by direct message on Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Windsor Jewelers shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fail to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fail to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prizes may be forfeited and alternate Winners selected. Receipt by Winners of the prizes offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNERS (AT WINDSOR JEWELER’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNERS’ DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNERS OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Windsor Jewelers, anyone acting on behalf of Windsor Jewelers, and Windsor Jewelers’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Windsor Jewelers. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Windsor Jewelers from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Windsor Jewelers may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Windsor Jewelers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Windsor Jewelers’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Windsor Jewelers may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Windsor Jewelers. Windsor Jewelers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Windsor Jewelers has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Windsor Jewelers reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Windsor Jewelers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND North Carolina WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Windsor Jewelers | 526 S. Stratford Road, Winston Salem, 27103.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Windsor Jewelers | 526 S. Stratford Road, Winston Salem, 27103 | and Phillips Place, Charlotte, 28210
15. The Campaign hosted by Windsor Jewelers is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to completely release Facebook from any and all claims.